Sales Development Representative - SDR (Inside Sales)
Who we are
ClauseMatch (www.clausematch.com), is an award-winning FinTech and RegTech start-up with a unique SaaS-based offering to Banks and Financial Institutions. It is a 2014 graduate of the inaugural Barclays accelerator programme and is in the top 10 Regtech companies selected by Dow Jones, Financial News.
With constant changes in regulation and compliance, there is an essential requirement to manage highly confidential documentation digitally, but few, if any have managed to produce a solution.
Our product is a unique platform allowing people in financial institutions to collaborate on documents faster and more efficiently, while solving multiple organisational workflow problems. We are based at Europe’s leading Fintech co-working space, Level 39 in Canary Wharf, London and are growing quickly due to increased demand from new clients.
We thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate, it is an ideal time to join ClauseMatch in its growth stage.
About the roleYour key responsibilities and accountabilities will be:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Conduct research to identify prospects and generate interest
- Effectively carrying out demos over the phone and webex
- Securing meetings for Senior Sales Members
- Managing and tracking leads in our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Work closely with the other members of the Sales Team to qualify opportunities
- Help drive lead generation campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Team on our iterative marketing programs and provide feedback and ideas for marketing and sales campaigns.
- Proven inside sales experience in lead generation (at least 2 years)
- Strong phone presence, comfortable in outbound cold calling and making a high volume of calls per day
- Understanding of the Governance, Risk & Compliance space is highly preferred
- Hunter mentality, pro-active and self-motivated, going the extra mile
- Strong desire to excel in a dynamic and challenging working environment
- Genuine interest in a high tech sales career
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in selling compliance solutions, document management solutions and/or Enterprise SaaS systems preferred, but not required
- Experience selling to C-level executives a plus
- Enjoy responsibility and task ownership
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
There are certain core values we look for in our people:
- Innovation that makes a difference
- Passion for results, going the extra mile
- Teamwork, one company, one team
- Integrity to always know and do what is right
- Respect, treat others as you expect to be treated
Salary: 30-45k (commensurate with experience), OTE 60k uncapped
Annual Leave: 25 days
Growth and development opportunitie
Luxury offices in a great location, www.level39.co
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a new position within a dynamic and fun start-up environment. As our first SDR hire, you will be instrumental in lead generation and will be a key component of the Sales Team. The role will quickly lead to a lot of responsibility and accountability within the Company, with opportunities that comes with a fast-growing technology business.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!